منبع آموزش عالی
Digital Design,3nd Edition
* Nine sections on Verilog Hardware Description Language (HDL) inserted in discrete sections, allowing the material to be covered or skipped as desired. The Verilog HDL presentation is at a suitable level for beginning students who are learning digital circuits for the first time.
* Reorganized material on combinational circuits is now covered in a single chapter.
* The emphasis in the sequential circuits chapters is now on design with D flip-flops instead of JK and SR flip-flops.
* The material on memory and programmable logic is now consolidated in one chapter.
* Chapter 8 consists mostly of new material and now covers digital design in the Register Transfer Level (P) FL), preparing the reader for more advanced design projects and further Verilog HDL studies.
* A new section in Chapter 11 supplements the laboratory experiments with HDL experiments. These unable the reader to check the circuits designed in the laboratory by means of hardware components and/or by HDL simulation.
* Text accompanied by Verilog simulator software—SynaptiCAD’s VeriLogger Pro evaluation version, a Verilog simulation environment that combines all of the features of a traditional Verilog simulator with a powerful graphical test vector generator. Fast model testing in VeriLogger Pro allows the reader to perform bottom-up testing of every model in a design. All of the HDL examples in the book can be found on the CD-ROM.
* A Companion Website includes resources for instructors and students such as transparency masters of all figures in the book, all HDL code examples from the book, a Verilog tutorial, tutorials on using the VeriLogger Pro software, and more. It can be found at http://www.prenhall.com/mano